The below topics are discussed in much more depth on our members' Housing Programs page.
Government's roll in housing was limited to local poor farms, orphanages and veterans homes until the 1929 bank failures. Now government is directly involved in almost all low-income housing in the country.
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program
- Historic Building Renovation Tax Credit Program
- Housing Subsidy Programs
- Proposed Government Programs and Legislation
- Federal Government Housing Acts
- HUD Pass Through State Housing Programs
- Section 8 Rent Subsidies
The above topics are discussed in much more depth on our members' Housing Programs page.