Rental Housing On Line
The Internet's comprehensive rental property location
Home  Join Now Contact Us 1st Time User Contents Why Join About Us Love Letters
Tenants Screening Landlord Training Public Forums Rental Listings Property Listings Forms & Agreements RHOL Home

The below topic is discussed on our members' only Renter's Insurance page

A tenant's losses are not covered by the landlord's insurance!

      The landlord is not normally able to insure a tenant's personal property through their rental property insurance policy. There are a number of reasons why, including the fact that neither the landlord, nor the insurer, has any knowledge or control of the extent or value of the contents that may be brought into the property. 

You MUST have "Renters Insurance" to cover your loss.

The above topic is discussed on our members' only Renter's Insurance page .

Sign Me Up $40
Per Year
Instant Account Activation

Join RHOL  Forms Vacancy Listings e-Courses Related Websites Member Support
If you need more information, post your question and watch for an answer.
Copyright © 1994 -2005, Rental Housing On Line is a trademark of RHOL.COM
Legal Notices
Affiliated webs include: Rental Housing On Line ; Landlords Web ; Tenants Web ; Property Managers Web ; Real Estate Investors Web ; RHOL Credit Web ; Vacancy Listing Web ; Tenant Finder ; Rental Housing Forms ; Haves & Wants ; Rental Housing Help ; LandlordTenant Help ; Rental Inspections ; Invest Web